PARIS — Oct 6, 2020 — Supima presents the 3rd annual Supima Design and style Lab in its extremely very first all-electronic format, which will just take location on Thursday, October 8, and be streamed are living on Supima’s Instagram along with Manner Community. The moment again Supima delivers together a pick out group of up and coming and major designers from around the globe. This year’s Supima Design and style Lab will showcase special collections intended working with American-grown Supima cotton that includes layouts by the winner and finalists of the 2020 Supima Design Level of competition, the variety of the 2020 Hyères Fashion & Images Competition and by foremost Global designers.
Produced solely for the Supima Design Lab, each individual design showcases the endless possibilities of fabrics manufactured with Supima cotton. Stemming from a dedication to design, sustainable innovation and exceptional good quality, Supima is unwavering in its ongoing plans that produce platforms for designers to categorical them selves irrespective of the worries of Covid-19.
This Year’s Electronic Runway demonstrate will be presenting “Made with Supima” Exclusive Layouts by the winner and finalists of the 13th Yearly Supima Structure Competitiveness:
- Amanda Forastieri, Drexel University – This Year’s Winner
- Sakura Mizutani, Vogue Institute of Style & Merchandising
- Jenny Feng, Manner Institute of Technologies
- Jennie Nguyen, Kent State University
- Terrence Zhou, Parsons Faculty of Structure and
- Kyra Buenviaje, Rhode Island Faculty of Design.
Finalists of 35th Intercontinental Competition of Trend, Style Pictures and Extras of Hyères
- Katarzyna Agnieszka (France) Andrea Grossi (Italy)
- Aline Boubert (France) Marvin M’Toumo (France)
- Xavier Brisoux (France) Maximilian Rittler (Belgium)
- Emma Bruschi (France) Céline Shen (France) and
- Timour Desdemoustier (Belgium) Tom van der Borght (Belgium).
Chosen Top Designers
- Thierry Colson
- Lutz Huelle
- Dice Kayek
- Jean Paul Knott and
- On Aura Tout Vu.
As a specific addition to this year’s Supima Design Lab, there will be a round table orchestrated by Benjamin Simmenauer, Lasting Professor at Institut Français de la Mode, Trend Professional & Brand name Strategist. The spherical desk incorporates a find panel of industry leaders for an in-depth dialogue of the Supima Design Lab – From the Fields to the Runway. This year’s panelists involve :
- Jean-Pierre Blanc, Founder, Worldwide Competition of Fashion, Pictures and Accessories of Hyères
- Godfrey Deeny, Global Editor-in-Main, FashionNetwork
- Marc Lewkowitz, President & CEO, Supima and
- Buxton Midyette, VP Internet marketing & Promotions, Supima.
“We are actually honored to keep on functioning with our SDC Spouse College finalists, the choice from the Festival de Hyères and our Foremost Designer team. In the course of the pandemic, we understood it was much more important than ever to remain nimble and shift the Supima Style and design Lab into a virtual structure to guidance these rising designers attain accomplishment in the trend industry,” said Buxton Midyette, vice president, marketing and promotions, Supima
Posted October 6, 2020